Positive Vibration Affirmations Hindi - English



( Note : Repeat this everyday for stay positive )

Positive Vibration Affirmations Hindi - Motivation
Positive Vibration Affirmations Hindi
Image : pexels.com





Read and Repeat These Affirmations:


1. I am positive. मैं सकारात्मकता से भरा हुआ हूं।


2. I am thinking positive. मैं हमेशा पॉजिटिव सोचता हूं।



3. The all world is energy. पूरा संसार एक एनर्जी है।

4. The powerhouse of energy inside me. मेरे अंदर ऊर्जा का भंडार है। 

5. The all people loves me and I loves to all. सब लोग मुझसे प्यार करते हैं और मैं सब से प्यार करता हूं। 

6. I love to all peoples. मैं सब से प्यार करता हूं।

7. I have positive feelings for others. मेरे अंदर दूसरे लोगों के लिए पॉजिटिव फीलिंगस है।

8. I listen to all all but doing my own. मैं सुनता सबकी हूं लेकिन करता अपनी हूं।

9. I am very stronger the lust. मैं कामवासना से बहुत अधिक मजबूत हूं।

10. I have high frequency thoughts in my mind. मेरे विचारों का लेवल बहुत ऊंचा है।

11. All mentally fear is far away from my mind. मेरे मन से सब प्रकार का डर दूर हो चुका है।

12. I am satisfied with all the things I have. मेरे पास जो कुछ है मैं उनसे संतुष्ट हूं।

13. I confess super healthy life for my own. मैं अपने लिए उत्तम स्वास्थ्य की घोषणा करता हूं

14. The power of my subconscious mind, 
revive me. मेरे अवचेतन मन की शक्ति ने मेरा फिर से निर्माण किया है।

15. My mind growth, spiritual growth and physical growth are happening very fast. मैं अपनी मन, आत्मा और शरीर में बहुत तेजी से बढ़ता जा रहा हूं।

16. The power of my subconscious mind, healing my internal systems. मेरे मन की अवचेतन शक्ति मेरे अंदर का निर्माण कर रही है।

17. I imagine a beautiful future for myself. मैं अपने लिए एक खूबसूरत भविष्य की कल्पना करता हूं।


18. I achieving my target day by day. मैं अपनी टीचे को दिनों दिन प्राप्त कर रहा हूं।

19. I getting success in all areas. मुझे हर तरफ सफलता मिलती है।

18. God increasing my wisdom and my understanding. परमेश्वर ने मेरी बुद्धि और मेरी समझ को बढ़ा दिया है।

19. I am more intelligent and powerful now. मैं अब बहुत ज्यादा होशियार और शक्तिशाली हूं।

20. I am blissful. मैं आशीष से भरा हुआ हूं।

21. My semen energy recovers and makes my body powerful. मेरी वीर्य शक्ति मुझे दोबारा से बना रही है और मेरे शरीर को मजबूत बना रही है।

22. I absorb the positive emotions and spreading positive feelings also. मैं पॉजिटिव फिलिंग्स को लेता हूं और पॉजिटिव फिलिंग्स को फैलाता हूं।

23. I am very lucky that I got such a beautiful life. मैं बहुत खुशकिस्मत हूं जो मुझे इतनी अच्छी जिंदगी मिली है।

24. I am ready for accept all challenges. मैं हर एक चुनौती को लेने के लिए तैयार हूं।

25. I breakdown my limits and my comfort zone. मैं नहीं अपनी सीमाओं को तोड़ दिया है।

26. I thanks to my lord my God in every day and night. मैं अपने प्रभु अपने परमेश्वर का हर दिन और रात धन्यवाद करता हूं।

27. I am free from every bonds, limits, poverty, diseases, anxiety and depression. मैं हर इक प्रकार के बंधन, गरीबी, बीमारियां, चिंताओं और बोझ से मुक्त हूं।

28. I am totally depend on God and he take cares me. मैं परमेश्वर पर निर्भर रहता हूं और वह मुझे संभालता है।

29. I am good in in my own and god's sight. मैं अपनी और परमेश्वर की नजरों में सही हूं।

30. I am a positive spirit. मैं एक पॉजिटिव आत्मा हूं।

Affirmations: 

Affirmations are type of prayer which you can repeat these all Affirmations. You can repeat this all all before sleep and after wake up. Because we got and observed most of anxiety depression and fear all the day. why the solution of these all problems we can use affirmations everyday for make your daily life very beautiful and positive.


How to Use:

You can repeat it this anytime but the perfect time is is before sleeping and after wake up. You can repeat it two times per day. Stay motivated Stay blessed. Thank you.....✍️(theuvee)

Also Read:



Tags: 
affirmations meaning in hindi
affirmations for money
affirmations for success
affirmations for confidence
affirmations for health
affirmations for students
affirmations at night
affirmations and visualizations
affirmations and law of attraction
affirmations before sleep








(If anything missing in this article and if you have any questions then you can comment us below.)






Previous Post Next Post