Powerful Spiritual Affirmations English


Power of Affirmations:



Repeat this affirmations daily e for comfort your work ok and remove all the anxiety depression and all the problems.


Powerful Spiritual Affirmations Hindi
Powerful Spiritual Affirmations Hindi


 

1. I am source of happiness.

2. I am source of energy.

3. I have found myself.

4. I have found God.

5. I have feel the power of God.

6. I have a power which is stronger than lust.

7. I am source of joy.

8. I am source of love.

9. I am source of spirituality.

10. I am pressing myself and God not others.

11. I am powerful spirit.

12. I have attitude of gratitude.

13. I am always thankful to God for all blessings.

14. I am source of peace.

15. I am source of universal energy.

16. I am divine power.

17. My mind always gives me a right directions.

18. I am unstoppable spirit.

19. The whole joy and happiness inside me.

20. I am full of positive vibrations.

21. I feel the high frequency vibrations in my body and spirit.

22. I pray and sends love to all peoples.

23. I found myself means I found God.

24. I am creator of my own destiny.

25. I was lost but now I found myself.

26. I get back myself I get back divine unlimited powers.

27. I am pure with the blood of Jesus Christ.

28. My father gives me mental peace.

29. I am electrical energy.

30. There are no any divisions know any reasons we are one We are one vibration.

31. Our god is one means we are one.

32. I respect myself and loves to others.

33. All the day I live in joy spirituality and powerful motivation.

34. I motivate myself and others.

Read Also:  Gratitude Affirmations Hindi



How to use:



Use this positive mind affirmations daily. You can use this affirmations before sleeping and after wake up for make your daily life for make your day better than better,and make your full day blessed with the holy spirit and blessed with the motivation blessed with the power of the blood of Jesus Christ. 
        Affirmations also path of prayer which you can use daily for get your mind in your hands. You will be conscious by using these affirmations and you can control fully on your mind, you can control fully on your subconscious mind. 

     I prefer you to use this affirmations daily and get success. Because you are a source of happiness you are a source of energy there the power of biggest energy inside you. There is the power there is the energy which is always around us and which protect us from the devil spirits and from the evil spirits and he is God.

        He is God our Lord our God Jesus Christ who save us and who makes path for me and you. 

    May god bless you you and bless also your family and make your family happy.

  Stay blessed and success thank you for read this article if you want to read more like this you can scroll downhere year for popular posts and you will get my more articles like this. 
 
Video on Bible Affirmations - must watch



If anything missing and if you have any questions you can comment us below.









Previous Post Next Post