Gratitude is the fastest way to raise your vibration so that you can attract to yourself the life of your dreams. These Gratitude affirmations will Connect your relationship and with God

100+ Gratitude Affirmations for Health, Love, Peace, Wealth and Success. GodMotivation
100+ Gratitude Affirmations for Health. GodMotivation.com (unpslash.com)


What is Gratitude Affirmations

       Gratitude Affirmations will change your mind and body. It will give you great power to build your relationship with God.
     Read to this every day for 21 days and you will see your world transform it is very powerful remember to feel gratitude for all that you already have and all that you are in the process of manifesting everything you desire is simply waiting for you in the infinite field of consciousness and your gratitude will magnetize and maximize your power of manifestation

Do Gratitude Affirmations really work?

Yes, Gratitude Affirmations absolutely work for everyone who repeat it everyday. By practically Gratitude Affirmations is the one and most powerful weapon for mental and spiritual development. 
       Gratitude Affirmations will transfer your mind totally. It will give you New Conscious and Subconscious Mind. It really work on your Mind and Spiritual Growth.
READ SIMILAR ALSO:

Thank you (Gratitude) Affirmations

  1. Thank you for this day 
  2. Thank you for the air I breathe 
  3. Thank you for the gift of life 
  4. Thank you for my bed
  5. Thank you for my shower 
  6. Thank you for the roof over my head
  7. Thank you for my home 
  8. Thank you for your warmth
  9. Thank you for my healthy body 
  10. Thank you for the earth beneath my feet 
  11. Thank you for my freedom
  12. Thank you for mother nature 
  13. Thank you, thank you for this day thank you for the air I breathe 
  14. Thank you for the gift of life thank you for my intuition
  15. Thank you for the travel
  16. Thank you for my ability to replenish and rejuvenate
  17. Thank you for your companionship 
  18. Thank you for the plants
  19. Thank you for your ability to Visualizations.
  20. Thank you for the flowers
  21. Thank you for my ability to dream 
  22. Thank you for the trees 
  23. Thank you for my ability to manifest all of my desires
  24. Thank you for this day 
  25. Thank you for the air I breathe 
  26. Thank you for the gift of life 
  27. Thank you for the Sun 
  28. Thank you for my ability to create wealth 
  29. Thank you for the moon
  30. thank you for my ability to do what I love 
  31. Thank you for the wind
  32. Thank you for your reflection
  33. Thank you to all my teachers 
  34. Thank you for the night sky 
  35. Thank you for all my lessons 
  36. Thank you for the Stars 
  37. Thank you for this day 
  38. Thank you for the air I breathe 
  39. Thank you for the gift of life 
  40. Thank you for the oceans and the Seas 
  41. Thank you for your silence 
  42. Thank you for the forests
  43. Thank you for my self-respect 
  44. Thank you for the mountains
  45. Thank you for my ability to feel inner peace 
  46. Thank you for the rain
  47. Thank you for my ability to sleep peacefully 
  48. Thank you for the infinite opportunities available to me 
  49. Thank you for all my senses
  50. Thank you for this day 
  51. Thank you for the air I breathe 
  52. Thank you for the gift of life 
  53. Thank you for the water
  54. Thank you for the fresh fruits and vegetables
  55. Thank you for my ability to live with authenticity
  56. Thank you for the choice thank you for the balance of life
  57. Thank you for the transportation
  58. Thank you for my capacity to unconditionally self-love 
  59. Thank you for my family 
  60. Thank you for my friend's 
  61. Thank you for your compassion thank you 
  62. Thank you for this day thank you for the air I breathe Thank you for the gift of life
  63. Thank you for your kindness 
  64. Thank you for my ability to give and receive
  65. Thank you for my creativity
  66. Thank you for my capacity to feel joy
  67. Thank you for the light thank you for sound
  68. Thank you for my playfulness
  69. Thank you for my ability to have wholesome loving relationships
  70. Thank you for laughter thank you for rest thank you for this day
  71. Thank you for the air I breathe thank you for the gift of life 
  72. Thank you the for delicious foods and drinks
  73. Thank you for my ability to touch and be touched 
  74. I thank you for today's beautiful day.
  75. I thank you for my beautiful life.
  76. I thank God for changing my life.
  77. I thank you for making me a good person.
  78. I thank you that I am fully fit.
  79. I thank God for giving me everything.
  80. I thank you that I have everything.
  81. I thank you for making me successful.
  82. I thank you for making me a winner.
  83. I thank that my body is completely healthy.
  84. I thank you for making me so beautiful.
  85. I thank God for changing my mind.
  86. I thank that I always think positively whatever I think.
  87. I thank you for everything that I use and that helps me.
  88. I thank all those humans who have supported me and supported me.
  89. I thank God that he is always with me and inside me.
  90. I thank God for increasing my semen power.
  91. My face is now filled with a glow.
  92. I thank that my mind is calm and filled with positive vibrations.
  93. I thank God that he has kept me away from evil.
  94. I thank God that I have allowed myself to live a good life.
  95. I thank God for giving me, such good parents.
  96. I thank you for giving me everything.
  97. I thank you for giving me a powerful soul.
  98. I thank you that I am full of Positive Energy.
  99. I thank you for all the safe parts of my body.
  100. I thank you that I am successful now.


Amen .. Amen.

How to Use Affirmations 

All these Gratitude Affirmations repeat daily before going to sleep at night and after waking up in the morning. So that you will feel energized throughout your day and never feel tired or lost. If you speak these affirmations to yourself wholeheartedly. So it is certain that your negative mind and your negative thinking will turn into very big thinking and positive thinking. This is the world's largest way to keep yourself updated and always motivated. Apart from this, if you cannot remain Motivated for the whole day, then this is very important for your Affirmations.

What are affirmations

Affirmations are a form of prayer so that we can speak at any time, but its best time is before bed and after waking up. So definitely apply it in your life, you will see the results and you will see yourself changed.

READ MORE ARTICLES:









Previous Post Next Post